Guys...I've got really, really bad and kind-of good news. The Bad News is that a comet is heading towards Earth, and it’s the end of the world as we know it. The (somewhat) Good News is that you have 34 days to create a plan or go out with a bang.
As mass pandemonium sets in, you will need to pull together your ideal Apocalypse survival crew. These are possibly the people who will repopulate the planet, so plan accordingly.
Who would you rather have in your bunker?
- Leanne Parkins is a Neo-Nazi convict who breaks out of prison.
- Tammy Swanson is a conniving and ruthless Director of Library Services.
RELUCTANT BUT STEELY PRISONER
- Rhonda McNeil is a former Librarian who became the fall guy for her son Spike.
- Piper Chapman once was a Public Relations Executive and is in prison for drug trafficking.
THE UNLIKELY HERO
- Jamie Winton is a mild-mannered bank manager who keeps falling short in life.
- Phil Miller is an average man who likes Star Wars, Twinkies, and (ahem) sex.
- Scotty McNeil is Rhonda's twin and a scientific genius.
- Felicity Smoak is the CEO of Palmer Technologies and computer wiz.
- General Arnold Gaines is a no nonsense military general and boyfriend of Scotty.
- General George Maddox is the Secretary of Defense.
THE LOYAL BEST FRIEND
- Dave Bosley is Jamie's slacker housemate who is motivated into action by the apocalypse.
- Erlich Bachmnan is a software designer who frequently smokes marijuana.